1 boned and cleaned chicken breast
1 clove garlic, minced
4 thin slices of prosciutto
4 oz grated or finely chopped mozzarella
4 oz chopped sharp provolone
3 oz parmesan cheese
3 oz cleaned spinach
White cooking wine
2 tbsp unsalted butter
5 oz heavy cream
5 oz chicken stock
Salt & pepper to taste
1 oz parsley
Method of Preparation
- In a large bowl, mix together the mozzarella, provolone, minced garlic, chopped spinach, salt, pepper
- Cut an inch wide incision at the top of the chicken breast and carefully expand the cavity inside, being careful not to tear a hole in the outside wall of the chicken breast.
- Stuff the chicken with the mixture in the bowl.
- Wrap the slices of prosciutto around the chicken, overlapping slightly.
- In a large sauté pan, mix the wine, cream, stock, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Heat to a simmer.
- Once the sauce is heated to just below a boil, insert the stuffed chicken breast and cover.
- Cook for 10 minutes, keeping the sauce just below a boil.
- Serve garnished with parsley