1 lb sea scallops
½ tsp ground cumin
2 tbl bacon fat
1 clove garlic
Salt & pepper to taste
Method of Preparation
- Core, trim, and slice the pineapple into rings.
- Remove pit and outside shell from the avocados.
- Blend avocado with juice from the lime, bacon fat, ground cumin, garlic, salt & pepper
- Dry the sea scallops in a cloth or paper towel
- Heat vegetable oil in a sauté pan and add scallops once hot.
- Cook at a high heat for 1 ½ minutes on each side
- Place the scallops atop the pineapple slices and top with the avocado mousse